Financial Switch Kit
It’s easy to switch from another financial institution to Hamilton Horizons. In fact, you can complete your in just 3 easy steps. Please use the checklist below. If you have questions, please call us at (609) 631-4300 or toll-free at (800) 449-3221. To view a text version of our financial switch kit, visit https://hamiltonhorizons.org/switch-kit/.
Step One – Join The Credit Union
- Apply At Our Branch & We’ll Help You Switch
- Apply By Mail
- Or call us at (609) 631-4300 or toll-free at (800) 449-3221.
Step Two – Make The Change
- Ensure all checks have cleared your old checking account or leave enough funds in your old checking account to cover any outstanding debits.
- Double check maturity dates if transferring any certificates of deposit in order to avoid possible penalties.
- Complete and submit the automatic money transfer form (ACH form) to us, and we will setup funds to be debited from another financial institution to your new account at Hamilton Horizons.
- To assist you in this process of completing these and other important changes, please download our handy, simple “Switch Kit” instructional guide. To view a text version of this instructional guide, visit https://hamiltonhorizons.org/switch-kit/.
- If you wish to sign-up for direct deposit of your Social Security payment, simply download this form here. To view a text version of this form, visit https://hamiltonhorizons.org/fms-form/.
Step Three – Close Your Old Accounts
- After your membership, new account and initial deposit are on record with Hamilton Horizons, send written notice to the financial institution that you are closing the account. Print out and complete the written notice.
- Wait for confirmation from old financial institution that your accounts have been closed. Then, destroy old debit/check cards and old unused checks.
If you have any questions, or need assistance making your switch to Hamilton Horizons, please contact us at (609) 631-4300 or toll-free at (800) 449-3221.